Is Commanding General of Army’s 101st Air Assault Division Violating DoD COVID Policy by Restricting ‘Unvaccinated’ Soldiers?

Notify of
guest
31 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Ginger
Ginger
4 months ago

This dumbass General McGee should not be over anyone, since he appears to be openly discriminating against people based on health information that he has no rights to have. He should face some serious consequences if he does try to discriminate against anyone based on their individual choices under the Constitution. This fool should be reminded that we don’t live in communist China.

Steve M
Steve M
3 months ago
Reply to  Ginger

Maybe McGee should be sent to Wuhan to head the *investigation .*

Pamela Dunn
Pamela Dunn
4 months ago

Somebody who has too high of opinion of his “command” power and should have several stars removed.

Tigna
Tigna
Reply to  Pamela Dunn

Fire his ass!! He won’t be fired because he’s a liberal and will probably be saved by biden.

Dennis Baer
Dennis Baer
4 months ago

The Div. C.O. is responsible for the combat effectiveness of his command. Stopping the spread of disease in barracks has been a command responsibility since before Napoleon’s time. The “Armchair Commandos” that want to fight against disease control and think they can run a division need to raise their right hands and enlist, work their way up the chain of command and demonstrate their management and leadership skills before second guessing the real pros.

True American
True American
4 months ago

Why not just isolate them on the return ?

PurpleSmoke
PurpleSmoke
Reply to  True American

Why not abide by the Pentagon ODS RULES?

Shasha
Shasha
4 months ago

The vaccines may shed the virus to others and the vaccinated may test positive for the Corona virus.

John Kociuba
John Kociuba

General, you’re fired! 🇺🇸

Sars Cov 2 has a 99.9998% to 99.9997% survival ratio absent hospitalization with normal antibiotic prescription medication.

80% of Americans contracting Sars cov 2 will never show symptoms due to healthy immune systems. Understand this is 13% about herd immunity which is 67%

Respectfully,
🔺️

Elizabeth Estrada aka CHIAKIA

LISTEN UP….Give AMERICAN SOLDIERS a BREAK. THEY Have Been Thru ENOUGH HELL. BE HAPPY that THEY are SERVING the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. From SamuraiQueen. 😄😄😄

Jim
Jim
4 months ago

Soldiers. Are they the same as “employees “?

Barbara
Barbara
4 months ago

WELL I WOULD RATHER HAVE A LIVIING HEALTHY MILITARY GUY THEN ONE THAT IS RACKED WITH PAIN AND TEMP AND SUFFERING —– FOR A FIGHT THAT IS COMING FROM THAT BIOWEAPON OF A CHINES VIRUS. THINK ABOUT THAT YOU CHIEF GENERALS.

JJ Johnson
JJ Johnson
Reply to  Barbara

What you would rather has no bearing on their right to not take an experimental vaccine. Much like half of NIH and CDC employees. GO back in time a mere 45 years and a rushed vaccine killed and caused neurological damage to Americans.. Its called a free country, not an i get to tell you what to do country. USAF (retired)

Tigna
Tigna
Reply to  JJ Johnson

I’m a 100% disabled veteran and I agree with you!

paul
paul
4 months ago

Does this conform that the US Army is part of ?????

James
James
4 months ago

I have been reading Paul Crespo for some time and, after carefully considering what he says, have invariably agreed with him. In this case, I do not.

Firstly, the policy refers to “employees,” which in the proper context (which I do not have) may not be the same as “soldiers.”

But more importantly, it seems to me, soldiers should not have the option of deciding which vaccines they get and which vaccines they do not get (perhaps subject to an appeals process, which would allow individual soldiers to argue their individual medical status). The primary responsibility of commanders is to have an operational force. If a group of soldiers is allowed to decide they know better than the military command how best to maintain an operational force, then chaos will reign.

Steve
Steve

He should step down,

Jmf
Jmf
Reply to  Steve

Yes from his high horse

John J
4 months ago

All military must be vaccinated

PurpleSmoke
PurpleSmoke
Reply to  John J

With shots that don’t fit the medical definition of vaccine, and that there is no knowledge of what the long-term problems might be?
It is probably a far-fetched conspiracy theory, but what if it is part of a plot to reduce the world population? I’d rather only half the military be part of the experimental shots.

Roland Palmer
Roland Palmer
4 months ago

The shot should be mandatory just like all the other ones you get in the service

PurpleSmoke
PurpleSmoke
Reply to  Roland Palmer

The other shots are actual vaccines that have been tested for years. Not something where they have no idea what the long-term problems might be. I’d rather 50% took the shots and 50% didn’t, that way we have at least half the military available.

Robert Mullins
Robert Mullins
3 months ago
Reply to  Roland Palmer

I want our U.S. Military to be as healthy as possible. I support every effort that our commanders use to ensure that their troops are as deployable as possible. The covid vaccine has been tested to be safe.

Pete
Pete

No forcing…

…they just let you live your life

Nrr
Nrr
4 months ago

I’m Biden are you my husband are you my wife are you my dog and who’s Kamala??? I’m writing from the old folks home! Please tell me, am I the president????

but, but, but 80,000,000 + Americans voted for these frauds. (Biden and Kamala!) Where are they??? They seemed to have vanished into thin air or did they ever exist? Why don’t you see them all over the place like when they came out for President Trump? You be the judge! Hmmmmmm!

I’m Biden, I think? And I support this message.

Pawn
Pawn
4 months ago

This general should be hung too…another idiot that cares about his wallet and not his command. He is also incredibly stupid and doesn’t have a clue about voruses, vaccines, testing, masks, hell science period. Oh not to mention anything related to drug approval…but then that drug approval has just weent down the drain. Where do we get these traitors, really stupid, armed forces leaders from. Damn we are below scrapping the bottom of te barrel we have to be getting them miles deep from a hole below the bottom.

omar
omar
4 months ago

McGee was a very unpopular commander from the start. A PC liberal that worshiped Obama and probably ran hos with Hunter and Jeffrey. I heard he was a real backdoor man.

penel
penel
4 months ago

I think that is stupid to try to force these soldiers to take shots they don’t want! If Biden doesn’t like it, he should move to China, and leave Americans free to choose what they feel is right for them.

Jmf
Jmf
4 months ago

Overreach by over politicized low intelligence military

Upsidedownjack
4 months ago

Wonder IF he believes in the RACE THINKING OF THE SOCIAL COMMUNIST democrats?

Lloyd Gilham
Lloyd Gilham
3 months ago

Clear violation of the UCMJ, charge him appropriately.

People, Places & Things